Aluminum, iron, stainless steel, copper and other various metal materials. Same material or mixed material welding are both available.
|Fiber spectroscopy (n)||1/2|
|Fiber diameter(um)||50, 100, etc.|
|Fiber length(m)||10, 15 and etc.|
|Wavelength(nm)||Storage Temp: -20°C~60°C; working humidity:< 70% / Working temp: 10°C~35°C; working humidity: < 70%|
|Gross power (Kw)||1.5|
|Total weight (Kg)||100|
|Working area(mm)||4000*300 (standard or custom)|
|Min. focusing spot diameter (mm)||0.2|
|Galvanometer positioning accuracy (mm)||< 0.02|
|Welding seam teaching method||Coaxial CCD teaching|
|Lifting area (mm)||0~300 (standard or custom)|
|Vector graphics format supported||PLT|
|Working environment||Storage temp: -20°C~60°C; storage humidity:< 70% / Working temp:10°C~35°C; working humidity:< 70%|
|Gross power (Kw)||5|
|Power supply||Three phase 380VAC±10%;50/60Hz|
|Total weight (Kg)||200|
|Dimensions (mm)||1000*1200*1600 (excl. fiber stand)|
1. Welding heads can be freely configured to satisfy the different cost and working environment requirements.
2. Customization, separation, assembly service of welding laser or worktable are available to fit your production line.
3. IPC is adopted for man-machine interaction, which provides simple and reliable operation.
4. Swing welding: various light paths can be created by the deflection of lens.
5. Low operating cost, low material consumption, easy maintenance, low shutdown loss.
6. Compared to the traditional welding method, non-contact welding allows for remote welding with high accessibility.
7. Applicable to a wide range of materials: stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized plate, brass, aluminum alloy and etc.