The HyRobotW20 fiber laser welding machine is designed for welding body materials, agricultural machinery parts, automobile fenders, and the metal backplates of large water vessels.
|Reach of arm
|Laser operation mode
|Central radiation length
1. Imported industrial robot features high positioning accuracy, large working area and six axis linkage.
2. The robot arm is controlled by a hand-held terminal, which allows for high-precision and high-efficiency operation even under severe circumstances.
3. Compact machine structure. Multiple workstations achieve alternate material loading to improve production efficiency.
4. Non-contact welding seam tracking system offers seam inspection and deviation correction in real time.
5. High-flexibility welding system can provide automatic control and remote welding.
6. Maintenance-free core components reduce usage cost.
7. Robot laser welding is applicable for different materials, sizes and shapes.
8. A safety protection device can be designed to protect the operators from laser radiation.