HW-A Hand-Held Laser Welding Machine
- HW-A hand-held laser welding machine adopts fiber laser generator with high optical power density and good facula quality and stable output power. Thus, it can realize high quality welding effect.
- This welding machine adopts integrated design so that it is highly integrated. Thus, the floor area is small and the machine is portable and easy to be moved.
- HW-A laser welding machine is equipped with hand-held welding head which adopts ergonomic design. The machine is light weighted and practical.
- The self-developed embedded laser welding controller can realize different welding process and effect because of two laser output modes such as pulse and CW laser.
- HW-A features small heat effect and small welding seam. The welding is solid so that it can realize highly precise welding. Part of the welding seam requires no other polishing.
- The operation of the welding machine is easy to be learned. And it is equipped with safety protection unit. The operators require little traditional welding experience.
- It features ultra-low operating cost. The electricity consumption of per hour is only 1-2 KW/h. And there is no other consumables.
|Model ||HW-A |
|Laser power ||500 |
|Cutting range ||100 X 100 140 X 140 175 X 175 |
|Max moving speed ||1 |
|Overall dimension ||900*610*1500 |
|Repeated positioning accuracy ||±0.1 |
|Supply voltage ||Ac220±10% 50HZ/60HZ |
|Working environment ||Temp: 5~35 ℃, Humidity: 5~85%, Clean, less dust |
|Weight ||50 (auxiliary machine excluded) |
|Gross power ||< 1.2 |
HW-A hand-held laser welding machine can be mainly used for welding of metal sheets of the same material such as aluminum, iron, stainless steel or copper sheets. It can also realize mixing welding of different materials such as aluminum and copper or stainless steel and copper.