The WFQ fiber laser welding series is compatible with stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized plate, brass, aluminum alloy and other metal materials. This fiber laser welder can be also used for welding plastic products, mainly the precise parts of mobile phones, laptops, tablet computers and wearable devices, such as antenna, earphone, battery, frame, and back covers.
|WFQ150-A welding laser|
|Fiber spectroscopy (n)||1/2/4|
|Fiber length(m)||standard: 5 optional: 10, 15, 20 and etc.|
|Laser peak power(W)||1500|
|Max. energy of single point(J)||15|
|Working environment||Storage Temp: -20°C~60°C; working humidity:< 70% / Working temp: 10°C~35°C; working humidity: < 70%|
|Gross Power (Kw)||< 2.2|
|Gross weight (Kg)||80|
|Dimensions (mm)||980 x 580 x 800|
|WTA-S-A welding worktable|
|Working area(mm)||standard: 70x70 optional: 90x90, 110x110|
|Min. focusing spot diameter (mm)||0.2~0.4|
|Galvanometer positioning accuracy (mm)||< 0.02|
|Lifting method||Manual (electric lifter automatic lifting available)|
|Lifting area (mm)||0~300|
|Vector graphics format supported||PLT|
|Working environment||Storage temp: -20°C~60°C; storage humidity:< 70% / Working temp:10°C~35°C; working humidity:< 70%|
|Gross power (Kw)||< 0.8|
|Power supply||200~240V ;50~60Hz|
|Total weight (Kg)||200|
|Dimensions (mm)||900 x 880 x 1600(excl. fiber stand)|
1. Spectroscopic welding heads can be freely configured to satisfy the different cost and working environment requirements.
2. Customization, separation, assembly service of welding laser or worktable is available to fit your production line.
3. IPC interface, which provides simple and reliable operations.
4. High-speed spectroscopy: light path can be easily changed by controlling the deflection of lens.
5. Galvanometric system: For single point welding, the superior galvanometer featuring quicker speed than traditional XY axis platform.
6. The fiber laser welding machine features lower operating cost, lower material consumption, easier maintenance and lower shutdown loss.
7. Air cooling. Compact structure. Small occupied area.
8. Compared to the traditional welding method, non-contact welding allows for remote welding with high accessibility.