|Laser power (W)||2500 / 3000|
|Working area (mm)||2500×2400|
|Overall dimension (mm)||9600×3800×1750|
|Position accuracy (mm)||±0.4/1000|
|Reposition accuracy (mm)||≤±0.03|
|Maximum speed (m/mim)||0~120|
|Maximum accelerated speed (G)||0.8|
|Power supply||Three phase 380V/50Hz|
|Working environment||Temp: 5~ 40°C Humidity: 5-85% No condensate water, no dust or less dust.|
Laser Processing Examples:
1. The German RofinDC series high power CO2 laser generator features a stable performance, high density light spot, low maintenance cost and long service life.
2. Using gantry and rack & pinion double servo drive, this equipment has a high transmission efficiency, excellent stability and requires less maintenance.
3. The material receiving unit and cutting unit are separated from each other, which allows the receiving and cutting processes to happen simultaneously, thus improving overall working efficiency.
4. Flying optics system ensures the consistent light spot performance within the entire cutting format.
5. Fixed optics system featuring simple design doesn’t need frequent maintenance which reduces the cost.
6. A ventilation structure sits in different positions on machine body, which effectively absorbs smoke and dust particles created during cutting, so as to ensure a cleaner work environment.
7. The machine transmission uses a CNC full-automatic lubrication system that is capable of 24 hour running.
8. This laser cutter complies with SGS International Certification Standards, with a fully enclosed design to guarantee operation safety.