The CMA1390-V laser cutting system is applicable for different kinds of textile fabric materials, such as cotton, fabric, leather, paper and others.
|Model||Laser power |
|Laser head||Working area |
|Overall dimension |
|Repeated positioning accuracy (mm)||Speed |
|Supply voltage||Working environment|
|CMA1390-V||60~130||Single||1200×850||1900×1650×125||438||±0.1||0~24||AC220V±10%, 50/61HZ||Temp:5~ 40°C, Humidity:5~80%. |
No condensate water, no dust or less dust.
Laser Processing Examples:
1. Fully automatic camera positioning system: using a visual system, the pattern can be input into the computer. After processing, the equipment can automatically search workpieces and accurately position them for cutting. This saves time by reducing incorrect positioning and problems caused.
2. The software design is utilized to find the shortest cutting path, thus optimizing the cutting sequence and saving work time.
3. DSP technique data processing capabilities, as well as an accurate mechanical system, ensures a straight line cutting without deformation, and curve cutting with no distortion, even under high speed conditions in order to achieve a quick, continuous cutting process.
4. Perfect cutting recovery after power off functions, thus it is no need to restart cutting after the power is restored. This ensures an excellent joint to avoid wasting materials.
5. Automatic material feeding camera cutting equipment uses an E-type conveyor design and is made of casted aluminum die. It is light weight, features a stable structure, no deformations, no cracks, no deviations, and excellent flatness. A mesh belt can be replaced stripe by stripe and cleaning can be done at any point, which ensures convenient maintenance and repair. It has a long service life, excellent stability and low operation cost, which supports long term continuous operation.