The MF20-E-A standard edition laser system is used for surface marking of a variety of materials, including plastics, stainless steel, aluminum oxide, cast iron, wooden products, copper and more.
|Model||Laser power (W)||Working area |
|Lifting height |
|Minimum line width
|Minimum character |
|Graphic format |
|Overall dimension |
|Total power |
|MF20-E-A standard edition||20/ 30 / 50||70x70 |
|100~500( optional 700)||0.03||0.2||BMP, PLT, AI, DXF, etc.||AC220V±10%,50HZ/60HZ||750 X 600 X 1270||80 (Estimation)||Temp:10~ 35°C , Humidity:5~85%. No condensate water, no dust or less dust.||1|
Laser Processing Examples:
1. The fiber laser system uses a high-quality laser source that offers precise light spot and laser power with a uniform density and stable output. It features no light streak and a high contrast resistance, allowing it to satisfy mainstream market application needs.
2. Han’s Yueming’s OEM numerical high-speed scanning galvanometer features a small volume, high speed and excellent stability.
3. The control system is powerful and is capable of carrying out various data optimizes processes based on different techniques. Using a shortcut key, it supports multiple languages and up to 256 layers of color, satisfying market needs.
4. The die-casting mold manufactured lifting platform has a built-in linear guide with a stable structure and simple design.
5. 300*300mm marking table, uniform installing holes, suitable for difference workpiece positioning.